Please read through our ordering guidelines below. Pin Up Girl Clothing is an online retailer, and these guidelines help us serve all of our customers, including you, with fast & friendly service.
• To correct or modify your contact or shipping information please contact us via Phone or Live Chat before 12pm PST on the day your order is to ship and we will attempt to make your requested changes.
* About Cancellations: Please note that your order begins processing the moment you click 'Place Order'. This means ensures that your items are picked and shipped without delay. From Friday 11/29/13 through Monday, December 2, 2013, we are unable to cancel any processing orders due to overwhelming order and shipping volume.
• All Orders must be placed online – No phone orders
• You must provide accurate contact information
• Your billing information must match your credit card billing statement or your order will be canceled
• We reserve the right to ship large orders to the orderer's billing address
• International orders may be subject to customs and duty fees levied by their local government and will be the customers responsibility
• If you refuse an international shipment you will have the return shipping as well as any customs/duties/fees associated with the order removed from your refund or store credit. Should this amount exceed the entire amount of your order you will receive no money back nor any store credit
• If your item arrives damaged or not as described, contact us within 5 business days (M-F) of receiving the item and we will gladly replace it, as long as the item and size is still available.
• When requesting a return authorization (RMA) for a damaged item, please describe the issue in detail before shipping it back to us. Find our Return Policy here.
• Some products sold here may contain chemicals and other substances that are known to the state of California to be hazardous to your health. Those products will be marked on their respective pages. Said items are not intended for use by children.
• Coupon codes distributed or posted without a specific expiration date will be valid for no more than 30 days from the date of distribution.